“Need assistance with styling and props, creative looks and poses for your next photo shoot?”
The job of the Stylist on location for a photo shoot is to provide the photographer an extra set of eyes, ears and hands leaving the photographer to stay behind the camera, as well as creating a Fantastic look!
Here are some of the crucial things a Stylist should take care of on location:
- Modelling advice, how to pose, when to look natural and how to create different looks.
- Making sure the client is placed in the most flattering body positions.
- Removing any obstructing/distracting objects in your photo foreground and background.
- Attend to wardrobe, iron/steam clothing if required, check buttons and zippers are done correctly, ect…
- Attend to hair and make-up, making sure that everything is in its place.
Styled by Jade has worked on various Fashion Shoots, with many of the images used in print.
Please click here, to view a range of images.